Online Reservation to visit the temple
For everyone’s protection and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to ask everyone to abide to the following guideline. We will currently provide limited services. The following guideline serves to ensure a safe worship experience for everyone.
Guideline on who we recommend to stay at home:
1. Those who have tested COVID-19 positive or experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, colds, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and muscle pain.
2. Those who have recently traveled out of the country or on an airplane within the past 14 days.
3. Those who have had close contact with someone who has been tested COVID-19 positive or experienced the symptoms.
General guidelines for coming to the temple:
1. Please check the temperature and health conditions of every member of your party prior to coming to temple to ensure that no one is sick.
2. Please pre-register your appointments for visit at the link below before you come to the temple. This is due to the Ontario COVID-19 public health measures and restrictions on the number of people on site.
3. Please read the temple guideline before coming.
4. Temple staff will scan your temperature at the temple main entrance.
5. Please wear your face mask at all times within the premises and upon arriving.
6. Please follow the temple staff’s instruction, from the entrance to the exit. Do not enter closed area.
7. Please maintain at least 2 metres physical distancing at all times.
8. We currently provide limited services, only the Main Shrine, Memorial Hall and Front Desk will open for Fo Guang members and friends, all other areas in the temple remain closed.
This guideline is based on the Ontario COVID-19 public health measures, advice and restrictions. We reserve the right to NOT let anyone who doesn’t follow the guideline into the temple premise. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
How to book appointments online
2. To book, click the button "Book Appointment"
3. Select a service "Appointment for Prayer at Temple"
4. Select your preferred date and time to visit the temple.
5. Enter the details. In the “Appointment notes” – list the names of visitors coming to the temple with you (a maximum of 6 members from the same household).
6. Click book appointment to complete the form.
7. Confirmation of appointment will be texted and emailed to you.
8. On the appointment day, every visitor should have completed the self-screening before coming to the temple: www.bit.ly/fgscovidscreening.
9. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green "you can go" screen with the date and show it and "confirmation of appointment to the screener upon entry.
Registration in advanced will be required for temple visit.